Tampa Bay Real Estate for Rent
We are a leader in Tampa Bay real estate, but our services don’t stop there.
In addition to offering to help you buy, sell or invest in real estate, we also offer properties for rent through our Bay Area Property Management affiliate.
If you’re thinking about renting instead of buying a Tampa home, please click here to see Tampa Bay rental listings, including:
- Houses and single-family homes for rent
- Multi-family dwellings for rent
- Condominiums for rent
- Townhomes for rent
Why rent through Bay Area Property Management?
When you think about it, renting your Tampa Bay apartment or home through our property management company is a very smart move, for several reasons:
- Because we’re experts in property management, the professionals at Bay Area Property Management have an eye for superior apartments and homes for rent throughout the Tampa Bay area, especially in Tampa, St.Petersburg, Clearwater, Brandon, Riverview, New Port Richey, Palm Harbor, Gibsonton and other desirable neighborhoods and communities. We understand what you need, whether you are in the market to buy a home, rent a home or want us to manage your rental properties.
- The staff at Bay Area Property Management screens every property before opting to rent it, so you’re assured of a clean, well-kept rental home or apartment at a fair monthly rent. We also screen prospective tenants to maintain a high quality of residents and neighbors for your peace of mind.
- We also manage these properties, which means you’ll have access to our 24-hour maintenance hotline for prompt response to any maintenance issues.
- We offer a superb selection of apartments and homes in many neighborhoods to meet your family’s lifestyle needs and budget.
Faced with a rent-vs.-buy decision?
Let us help! Whether you’re a renter, first-time home buyer or someone with credit issues, we offer programs to help you make the real estate decision that’s best for you and your family.
When you are ready to buy, we can help you make the transition from renting to owning your own home.
It’s simple: For residential and commercial rental property, look to Bay Area Property Management
If you are looking to rent a home, apartment, condo or multi-family home in Tampa Bay, Florida, be sure to check out our current homes and apartments rental listings often, since we’re frequently updating them.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, or need assistance for commercial space, please be sure to email us or contact us by phone, toll-free at 1-888-823-8894.